Image Map

Sunday 17 May 2015

Sunday Scoop

Only one more week until half-term people!
It's been a while since I last linked up with the lovely Teaching Trio and this week I really need to focus my mind as there is a lot going on! 
Thanks to some staffing changes I am getting a day out of class this Tuesday to sort out the massive mound of Art and Design Technology resources we have in school. They are all stored in a big cupboard but between changes in the curriculum and staff everything has kind of gotten into a big jumble and I just haven't had the time to get in there and sort it all out- hooray for Tuesday!! 

I have 2 weeks to find a lovely outfit for my nephew's christening- Mr T is to be Godfather and I can't wait to see my family and spend some quality time with my dad who lives up in Scotland.

If you follow me over on IG then you may have seen a picture linking to my other blog- Confessions of a Try-hard . I started this blog over 2 years ago and usually post about recipes, things I try to make or other things (sometimes political) that spark my interest. Over there I am a sporadic blogger at best (hard to believe I know seeing as I am so dedicated over here!) but this is something I aim to change.

It is Mr T's birthday in a few weeks and I always struggle to find something I know he will really like- if he wants something, he usually gets it himself! I'm thinking of getting him a FitBit- let me know your thoughts- he goes the gym most nights and also cycles on a regular basis. 
It is half-term break next week but seeing as it is also our anniversary and my nephew's christening over the break, I don't want to be doing loads of planning too. 

We will have been married for 6 years on the 23rd (go us!) and Mr T has planned a weekend away for us- I don't know where but I do know it will be awesome! 
Wow! 6 years ago!!!

Have a wonderful week guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts