Image Map

Sunday 3 May 2015

May Currently


Where has the year gone?
I love the 'Currently' link up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade but man…they're coming around faster and faster each month! 

So…yeah when we moved house we got Netflix- WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE??!!! I'm obsessed! My latest binge watch is Life Unexpected- how about you? What are you currently Netflixing?

Bank Holidays are just amazeballs! A day off work for no reason! I'm planning on watching the Sky Movies Star Wars marathon- it is May 4th after all!

Hum…yeah we've lived in the new house for a total of 8 weeks now and I still have boxes of clothes to unpack- oops! It can't go on any longer so this is my main aim for the coming week- unpack!

Since last August we've been on 3 holidays- spoilt!!!! I've loved every moment of them but my waist hasn't- I must shed at least a few of the holiday pounds! This summer I've got the wedding of my very dear friend to go to, I hope to go on yet another holiday and compile a capsule wardrobe over the summer holidays- to be able to feel confident in myself and comfortable in my clothes then I need to get my eating habits and exercise regime sorted pretty quickly!   

Oh and yet another thing on my list is to grab some bargains over at the TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale this week- what do you have on your wish list? Don't forget to use the discount code for an extra bonus off your purchases.

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you that these Currently posts seem to be coming a lot faster each month!!! I can't believe we are already in May! I'm not sure how that happened, but here we are!! Have a super week!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading- the year seems to have flown by! Enjoy your week X

      Delete
  2. I have lots of weddings this summer too! It's always exciting to see old and new friends :) I just started exercising again.. after putting it off for too long and I've got to say, it feels good! I finally told myself to stop making excuses and just work out a little! Do you have a fitbit?? I just got one and I am loving it!
    Happy to connect with you!
    Brooke from Countless Smart Cookies
    Countless Smart Cookies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally find other things to do with my time…usually nosing on FB and TpT! I shall look into a fitbit- they sound fun to use. Hope you have a lovely week X

      Delete
  3. I love netflix too! I loved watching White Collar and Once Upon a Time. Lots of shows for the background while creating. I'm currently on season 8 of Bones. As for exercise, I bought a sportsline pedometer for $15 at Walmart and it's the best exercise thing I've tried. Keep it all as simple as possible :)
    -Bri @ Knowledge Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once Upon a Time is totally next on my list! I have to admit that I usually watch them with a laptop on my knee so need something kind of trashy and easy to keep up with! I think I'm going to start of with some walks around our village now the weather is improving- anything is better than nothing surely?! Thanks for reading- have a lovely week X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netflix has some addicting shows! I recently finished House of Cards, such a dark yet amazing show!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts