Image Map

Friday 29 May 2015

Five for Friday

I can not believe it is Friday already and our week off school is almost at an end- weep! 
I'm reflecting on an awesome half-term by linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the weekly 'Five for Friday' linky.
My half-term kicked off with a weekend away to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. Although I am from near Liverpool, I am very lucky to live in the beautiful Lake District and more notably in the town where William Wordsworth was born- 

One of my absolute favourite places in the world is the place where he lived and wrote for many years, the stunning village of Grasmere and this is where Mr T whisked me off to for a 2 night mini break- it was heaven! 

As wonderful as our mini break was, it was nothing compared to waking up on Monday to the amazing news that one of my beautiful besties had given birth to a precious baby girl- welcome to the world Isla Grace! I got to sneak a long cuddle too- awesome!

I spent Tuesday in school tidying- as only teachers do! I commented in my classroom page that there are a set of shelves to the left as you walk into my classroom which are a major embarrassment- well no longer!!! I am super proud of myself- I went in, I was focused, I sorted, I stayed on task and shock, horror, I finished the job…could it be that I'm becoming a completor-finisher in my old age?!

The rest of my half-term break has been spent in the company of my wonderful friends from work- we had yummy cakes and cuppas on Wednesday and then went for a pamper and a shop on Thursday. 
The washing up wasn't quite as much fun as the cake eating!
My scrap book haul is amazing-
When we sorted out my mother's house I was loathed to throw out photos or birthday cards. It is my intention to reduce the shear amount of paper by scrap- booking it all and having a jolly old crafting time doing so!

This weekend we are away visiting family back in Liverpool. It is my angelic looking nephew's Christening on Sunday and Mr T is very honoured to be Godfather. 
How cute is this little dude?!

I can't wait to see my family- not getting to see them everyday and watch my niece and nephews grow up is the hardest part of living away from home. 
My beautiful sister and niece Xx
How has your half-term break been or are you already on Summer break?
Either way, I hope you're having an awesome time! 

Don't forget to hop back to Doodle Bugs to visit more bloggers and catch their Five for Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures from your travels are gorgeous!
    I have just 15 days before I go on summer break!

    Katie
    Teaching Voracious Learners

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a line Xx

Popular Posts

L. Paull Designs for All
Blog Design by L. Paull Designs for AllFonts by KGFonts