Things I love-
1) I love my 2 cats to bits- yes I'm a crazy cat lady!
2) I adore Cath Kidston and cheesy Englishness e.g. Afternoon Tea/ Downton!
3) I am definitely a tea drinker but love a latte-especially if it's a Christmas one
4) I love a candle but can't stand vanilla- it gives me a headache!
5) I was an Autumn baby and September to December is most definitely my favourite time of year!
6) I love to travel and the States is one of mine and my husband's favourite destinations
7) I'm not a gym lover
8) Books are the best!!! I like a good chick-lit book or something along the lines of Dan Brown to fly through on the bus to work (oh yeah I don't drive!)
9) I'm a massive fan of cake- I try to bake but really I'm better at eating it!10) Nail art is amaze balls! I get my nails done every 3 weeks and looooooove it!
I am originally from the Wirral (near Liverpool) but moved up to the glorious Lake District about 9 years ago to do my teacher training and met a young man named Mark… the rest, as they say, is history!
I have 2 majorly cute cats who consume my every thought (well, those that aren't taken up with my class!) Daisy is tiny, fluffy, noisy, cuddly and bullied by her big brother Oscar who is daft, laid-back, purrtastic and anyones for a rub of the ears!
I teach lovely little Year 2 kiddies here in the UK. I have THE best job… I mean in what other job can you imagine tiny fairies have created a door into your classroom and come in to visit you or investigate an alien crash landing in the school grounds?
I'm all about big events or 'hooks' into learning for my children and creating an imaginative space where they can collaborate and explore their own ideas in comfort and confidence… can you tell I love my job yet?
Check out my Classroom page for all of the latest news and gossip from my